Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's been a great year!

Yes, it's been a whole year (to my great shame) since I last posted. In that year we have been blessed beyond measure!!!

We moved into our new house on March 28, 2009....you read that ten weeks to a house from start to finish!! Uh huh, my hubby ROCKS!! He was also highly motivated to not bring another person into that tiny rent house with only one bathroom!! He cut it close!



We celebrated Braden's 5th birthday on April 4th with a fun pirate party complete with a treasure hunt! Check out the loot!






































































......and what are they doing?????





















Did you guess????


Oh yes, Papaw and Jan got B a tepee for his 5th birthday! Very unique and one year later...it is still a hit!
























Then five days later, we welcomed a new, beautiful, healthy baby boy!! Lincoln Bryce Cummings was born on April 9, 2010 by c-section. He weighed in at 8' 11oz and was 21 " long (our smallest.) The doctor's proclaimed the delivery smooth sailing but the Mommy proclaimed the recovery the roughest yet!
















L came to us laid back and easygoing!! His brothers have adored him from the very first.

























































Thank you Lord for little boys!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What to my wandering eyes should appear...but an actual post from the cummings household on my igoogle account! Amazing--and I love it! Great summation...however, I do wish that I had decided to read it in a few days...after the c-section for sweet baby3, instead of the day before since mommy says it was the roughest...I was hoping for the easiest...hmmmm...not cool!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You posted again!! How are things going with you guys??

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures. I came across your blog because our blogs are titled the same ;o).