Monday, January 31, 2011

Re-introduction Part 1

So, I was thinking that it is probably a good idea to re-introduce our family. We may have changed since you last saw us here.
This picture was taken Thanksgiving 2009 at the Cross Ranch (Gran and Papa's new playground) we love it there, but more on that in another post.
B is six years old, R had just turned five years old, and L is one year old.


















Yes, we actually got a good group photo!! Thanks, Mimi!

Now I will begin a little catch up with each of my guys.....starting with my main squeeze.
Victor is still working for residential builder and for the past year we have been very blessed b/c he has been working in a neighborhood just 5 minutes from home and he enjoys his work.
He still likes to hunt and does so whenever he gets a chance. However, over the past several years this is the view that he enjoys the most.















Several, years ago he decided that of all his hobbies fresh water fishing comes out on top....and THEN he got a yak and he was in love!!

That's short for kayak, for all of you non-fisher persons (myself included.) ;)
Yes, now he continually yearns to be fishing on a river!!







In addition, he continues to serve the Church as a deacon focusing most of his energies to that end on the areas of worship and building and grounds maintenance.
He is always moving towards improvement. God has blessed our family with a wonderful leader. He continues to show kindness, love, and spiritual growth! We are thankful for him each and everyday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you are back. If I don't comment, its because I try to read as much as possible through google reader, but I love your blog!!! The family picture turned out fantastic! I hope that its one you blew up!!! We need a visit! Love you guys!!