Friday, March 13, 2009

Week Eight of Construction On House #2

The masons finished the stonework.
We are happy w/ it and once it has had some time to cure they will come back and wash it. Washing will accentuate the natural color variations in the stone and I think that we will like the overall look even more.

































Check back soon and I will post this past weeks events. That's right, we will actually be up to speed and as a teaser I will say this things are really shaping up inside!! You'll have to check back to see what I mean!! ;)

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

OK... a septic tank and well... what is up with that (man I have lived in the city to long) where are you guys moving too... does this mean that you will have to put a sign up in your bathroom that says "Ladies please do not flush any feminine products down the toilet, please use the trash can"... HE HE HE