Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things kids say......

This morning we are driving to the boy's preschool. From the back seat R says, " Mommy you always pick me up right." (He had a rough start to his school year and has not always been excited about going. We have made lots of progress...no tears, but reassurance that I will return for him in the afternoon is appreciated.) So, as usual I respond, "That's right I always pick you up!"

Next, he turns to his older brother and says, "You always pick me up too, right Bubba?" To which B replies, "No, I can hardly get you off the ground!"

2 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

Cute! I'm sorry Rylan has had such a rough start to school! He just loves you so much and wants to be with you!

Sarah said...

adorable! I'm SOOOO looking forward to seeing you guys and your sweet boys this week!!