Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Look and see what's cumming!

Well, if there is anyone out there here still follows this blog, please let me attempt to explain my loooong hiatus.
















Yes, this is what you think it is! Our first photo of baby number 3! The baby is due the first week in April (although they first said the first week in May then measured via sonogram and said the kid measures one month bigger, but hey we have big babies! So, we will wait and see.)

Now before you start sending me angry comments, let me say that I have not been feeling so hot. This pregnancy is different from the others in that I have felt lots worse a lot more often. Plus, in the middle of it all we evacuated my parents from the threat of hurricane Ike, Victor boarded up homes for countless families, my Dad had his hip replaced, my uncle had emergency surgery, and B & R come w/ me to South Texas for a week to help my Dad out while my Mom went to be with my uncle in the hospital in Temple.

Did I mention that I have been tired!

Anyway, all in all we feel extremely blessed and excited! Now if Victor will just get my house built..... :)

8 comments:

Amy Porter said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You will have to tell me how 3 goes...we aren't jumping on that bandwagon yet, but probably will someday! Glad to hear you are doing well. Hope you feel better and the tiredness goes away soon! (Of course, 2 boys, pregnant...yeah, the tired may stick around a while!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats...we are SO happy for you guys!

Taylor Made said...

We are very excited for you all and hoping that the different feeling you are having with this one means it is a girl! Not that we want you to feel sick, we just hope you are feeling sick for a good reason :) Sorry we missed you too. I hear the boys are growing so fast and cuter than ever. Congrats and keep us posted!

Beck Boys said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting. Hope you can get some rest. We are exctied to see how things unfold for you.

Mindi Tipps said...

Baby number 3 is already adorable! I can't wait to have another neice or nephew! Sorry you are feeling so crummy- hopefully it'll go away soon! Jeff and I pray for you and the baby daily!

Miranda Kaye said...

Congrats you guys! Maybe you'll get a girl this time! hehe...I'll be sure to pass along the news to my parents if they haven't heard already!

Sarah said...

i can't tell you how SERIOUSLY excited I am for you guys!!!! It is going to be one precious and loved baby!!!! I'm hoping for a girl...but you're a great mom of boys, so either way will be wonderful!!!! we look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!!!

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.