Monday, July 21, 2008

NOW it's summer!



















































'Cause it just isn't summer 'til you've had that yummy juice dripping off your chin!

Also I wanted to share this funny conversation. Our sweet B (I always call him our hall monitor) he just can't help himself.

The boys have just had baths and gotten into their p.j.s.

Me : R we need to brush your teeth.

R: I am not R I am Sporticus! (He says w/ his chest all puffed out doing his best superhero pose and speaking in his deep voice.)

B: Well fine then. Sporticus, it's time to go brush your teeth.

Oh how we laughed!! I mean he really can't help it! I am so sorry Mom.....I now know that I drove/drive you nuts!! :)
CC

3 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

Sporticus?! Where did that come from? He's so cute. I can just see him puffing his chest out all serious. =) Love the haircut too! Very handsome.

Beck Boys said...

I am so excited!!! You have a blog. I will be sure and show Andy tonight. We see you on other blogs from time to time and have wondered how y'all are. I am so glad you started a blog. I will add you to our list!
Lyneil

The Wootens said...

Hey girl - I just found your blog! I hope you are doing well - I look fwd to "catching up with you" through this blog. You should be able to find our blog via this link!