Saturday, May 18, 2013

Back to blogging....

So much time has past since I last posted. Our family has been blessed in so many ways. I hope to get back to the parts of blogging that I enjoyed years ago. To begin with, our boys are older, of course (their parents are older too, but we won't dwell on that.) B is nine,R is seven years old, and L is four. We are currently winding up the 2012-2013 school year for the older boys as well as baseball season. Whew! Victor and I are ready for a break in the back to back sports seasons. Two boys in football, then basketball, then baseball with separate practices and games has meant a year of non-stop running! The saying goes, "Live and learn."  We have definitely done both!

In other news, we moved Again and more exciting...Victor is now very happily self employed.  After nearly fourteen years of building, land development, quality control, and home inspection experience he is now designing and building homes independently. People ask if the transition was scary, but I honestly believe that God was preparing us for this our entire marriage. The transition was pretty simple, but the results have been phenomenal! I won't go on and on.....but we are most definitely blessed to have more time together!

So, this is it for now. More to come.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Glad to see you back... can't wait to hear more about all of God's blessings

Mindi Tipps said...

When I saw on my Google reader you posted, I about fell over! ;)

So glad you're back. We miss you guys.