Monday, November 17, 2008

Go Spurs Go!

Last Tuesday night we had plans to go as a family to the Spurs game! However, during the afternoon B began to run a fever and developed a mysterious rash ( more on that later.) Since at the time we thought he possibly had scarlet fever, (yes, the nurse told me that's what his symptoms indicated and then proceeded to tell me he couldn't be seen by the doctor until the next day) he and I stayed home and watched the game on t.v. while Victor and R went to the game with Kyle and Seth.

To say they has a good time is a gross understatement. I will let the videos tell the story.




I think it is safe to say that R thoroughly enjoyed his first Spurs game and Seth didn't exactly look bored!!

2 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

Jeff and I laughed so hard watching him yell and dance! What a great kid!

The Stringers said...

We had an awesome time. Thanks for inviting us. This video is hilarious, I'll never forget how hopped up on sugar those two were.